We are proud to continue an ongoing collaboration with Ascham School across multiple projects over the last decade. The projects involved;
The demolition of the existing Margaret Bailey Building and the construction of a new 4-storey concrete framed building with 1 level of basement.
A new concrete framed Science Centre and extension to the Duntrim Boarding House for Ascham Secondary School.
The science centre has a 130 seat tiered lecture theatre and nine laboratories that are centred around an informal learning area over 2 levels and connect to a garden that is incorporated in the learning process.
The Boarding House provides 68 beds, with tutor accommodation, in a series of new and existing buildings including Duntrim House, a large heritage listed structure.
The Hillingdon Building involved an extension to the existing primary school with post-tensioned and reinforced slabs supporting a lightweight roof.
- English and Languages building (Margaret Bailey) (early 2020) – $10.0 m
- Science Building and Duntrim Boarding Centre (August 2016) – $20.0 m
- Hillingdon Building (Completion 2010) – $3.0 m
- Hillingdon – AIA (NSW) Award Public Architecture 2011
- Science and Duntrim Boarding Centre – 2016 Master Builders Excellence in Construction Award – Excellence in Energy Efficiency